If you encounter a problem when using F5 BIG-IP MP, the information in log files can help us determine the symptom of the problem. Use the following approach to access the F5 BIG-IP MP log files:
- Open SCOM console.
- Navigate to F5 BIG-IP (by HYCU) folder -> MP Administration -> Data Collector Administration view.
- Select appropriate monitoring node under HYCU SCOM Data Collector for F5 BIG-IP Status.
- Run Collect Support Information task using Run As Account with elevated permissions.
- Output directory MPBIGIPSupport_NODENAME_DATE_TIME will be created by default in the %ProgramData%\Comtrade\Comtrade F5 Data collector\Support tool output.
- ZIP the MPBIGIPSupport_NODENAME_DATE_TIME directory and send it to support.
Please repeat the steps on all SCOM servers that are configured to run F5 MP Datacollector Service.
Article is closed for comments.