Before you can discover Citrix environment, deploy the Citrix Discovery management template to the nodes with the Citrix environment you want to monitor (XenApp/XenDesktop, StoreFront, License Server, XAXD Machine Agent)
- Log in to the OMi Administration Console as Administrator
- Switch to the Node Views by selecting Administration -> Setup and Maintenance -> Monitored Nodes.
- Expand Predefined Node Filters and then click Monitored Nodes. A list of the managed nodes added to this management server displays in the All Nodes pane.
- Right-click a managed node and then select List Assignments for Selected Item...
- In the Assignments window, click the New Assignments... icon and then select Assign Management Template... An Assign and Deploy Management Template wizard starts.
- Select Citrix Discovery and then click Next.
- In the Parameter Summary window, review the specified parameters,make sure that the Enable Assignment(s) option is selected, and then click Finish.
- After the deployment runs successfully, click OK in the Summary window
Repeat this procedure on every node with the Citrix environment you want to monitor (XenApp/XenDesktop, StoreFront, License Server, XAXD Machine Agent).