Collection interval is the time after which vROps contacts Network Director to obtain monitoring data for the data center devices. It might need to be modified based on network size and traffic density.
To modify the collection interval in VROps:
- In the top pane select Administration
- In the left pane Select Solutions page
- Note the name of the adapter instance that you gave while adding the Nutanix MP in vROps.
- Expand Configuration in the left navigation pane.
- Click Inventory Explorer
- In the Filter box in the right pane, fill the name of the adapter instance you noted and press Enter.
- In the filtered list select item with Object Type 'Nutanix adapter instance' and click Edit.
- In the Edit Object window that opens expand Advanced Settings.
- Modify the value in the Collection Interval field to the required collection interval.
- Click OK to save the changes.