Symptom / Request
We need to collect more information from the customer. To accomplish this, we need to set debug mode for log files.
To set log level to Debug, these steps need to be performed in vRealize Operation Manager, that is placed on master node of the cluster:
1) From the top pane in vRealize Operations go to Administration.
2) Expand Support on the left pane.
3) Go to Logs.
4) Expand the Master Node.
5) With the Collector folder selected, click on the gear just above the master node.
6) Set the "Root logger level" field to debug and "Set the level for all logs" to debug.
7) Click Ok to apply the changes.